Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sedona Part 1-The Boys







I had to throw this picture in.. Lizzie just looks susper cute in Uncle Lenny's Hat







The boys had a great time bonding this trip. They spent countless hours down playing tennis or basketball, mini golf, golf, hot tubbin', or any other activity they could do together. We had a great time visiting with all the family that came to Sedona, AZ. The weather was cold and snowy most of the time, but of course it got beautiful the day we left. Sedona is suppose to be the "MOST SPIRITUAL PLACE ON EARTH" since all the vortex's meet there. Let's just say I didn't feel any of its positive energy, but other family members did. Sedona is a beautiful place and the rock formations are spectacular, and the red rock is amazing!

1 comment:

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

Wow Sedona looks beautiful! We moved to AZ six weeks ago and Sedona is on our list of must sees! Now I really want to go there it looks so beautiful!