Sunday, March 15, 2009

Earaches.... and more earaches!


Earaches are the worst!!! I grew up with earaches ALL the time, and I have been really nervous that Lizzie would develop that trait from me. Well the day FINALLY arrived on the 6th of March! Lizzie had been cranky the past couple of days, but I thought it was due to her teeth coming in and not getting the best of sleep... RIGHT? Well after I got her up from her nap she just screamed in the kitchen till I came and got her. (Not usual!) I sat her on my lap and we watch PBS like normal... probably 45 mins later I noticed that Lizzie's hair was all stuck to her face on her left side, and then I took a better look! (GREEN BOOGER-LIKE PUSS) coming out of her ear! Right then David came home and we loaded ourselves in the car and drove to Kaiser Riverside for a checkup. Well Lizzie had a outer ear infection in her right ear and a inner ear infection in her left ear that had perforated. Lizzie did great! She was excited to play with the kids at Kaiser, and super excited to the medicine to get better. The ear drops are finally done HOORAY! but we are still working on the oral meds for a couple more days! Poor baby... I feel bad that she got my ear genes!

Thumbs up for medicine!

2 comments:

Marla said...

I'm glad little Lizzie Lou is doing better. Ear aches= no fun! I love this picture of David and Lizzie, so cute.

The Special Reds said...

That's no fun--she seemed happy at the park today!