So my friend Amy told me about Poppy Seed Projects, and I had to check it out since I have found my craftiness again. Here are some of the homemade gifts that I made this year. My mom loved her magnetic board, and the girls love their temple blocks. I just love being crafty!!! My friend Angie nicknamed me "Craft Goddess" too funny!!!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Projects for christmas
So my friend Amy told me about Poppy Seed Projects, and I had to check it out since I have found my craftiness again. Here are some of the homemade gifts that I made this year. My mom loved her magnetic board, and the girls love their temple blocks. I just love being crafty!!! My friend Angie nicknamed me "Craft Goddess" too funny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
LOVE those blocks- totally copying you ( ; I even have that same scrapbook paper you used because I used it on another project I did in the girls' room.
Post a Comment