Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 is FINALLY Here!!!

So 2011 you have A LOT to live up to since 2010 was a great year! I started thinking about what my goals would be for 2011. Last year was such an intense year, and I become a 10 in 2010 what could I do this year to make it even more amazing? A longer run? become more fit? eat better? Nothing seemed to stick out and the year was coming to end fast. What are my goals going to be? I need to have something to work on, but what would it be? I would lay in bed at night and just think, but each night I would get restless and my mind would drift off into the abyss of sleep. So FINALLY one night sitting on the couch at my BFF, Andrea, house everyone was talking about their BMI's and what a healthy weight would be. In 2010 I lost 53 pounds which is a great accomplishment, plus I ran a 5k, 10k, and a half marathon on top of a million miles of running throughout the week. Last year I didn't really focus on how much I weighted, it was more mental, and if I could run and how far I could push myself. This year, 2011, is going to be focused on are you ready....


#1 become a better me
(focusing on being a better wife, mother, and friend)
#2 getting to a healthier weight and staying in my BMI range
(I started this goal last week. I weighted in at 171 and I want to get to 147. I weighted in yesterday and I'm down to 164 only 17 pounds to go!)
#3 get pregnant again
(I'm ready to try again, and hopefully nothing will go wrong this time)

#4 Attend the Temple

(at least once a month without fail)

#5 Start Preschool Program

(with Lizzie and Krislynn daily)

This is all I have so far, but I know I will add more as the year progresses. I just need to get this written down somewhere so I will NOT forget my goals, and I know the blogging world is always excited to see if I'm living up to what I set out for myself!
2011 here I come!

1 comment:

Molly and Kip said...

I know you can do it. I have never met someone that tackles goal after goal like you do! I am especially proud of you though about trying to get pregnant again. You just went through such a hard time and yet you still continue to trust in your Heavenly Father. You are awesome and I learned so much from you through that trial :). Maybe I will actually get pregnant with you this year,... Only time will tell!