So back in the day when my best friend Amanda's mom was teaching Kindergarten she used this technique. I thought it was genius! She used all cartoon characters that she knew the kids would be familiar with. I changed that part up a little bit as you can see since Lizzie already knew some letters corresponding to certain people. Lizzie and Krislynn LOVE these cards, especially since it's all people/cartoons they love. Thank you Jean for the FABULOUS idea, and now my girls are hard core alphabet geniuses! ( Lizzie knows all her letters but: U, V, W this one is super hard for her, and Z) Hopefully this month she will know all her letters; then we can move onto the sounds of each letter.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Our ABC's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Turned out so very cute!!! Love that Ella is on there. :)
that is genius! I going to do that!
Letter Factory by leapfrog is a good dvd to help with solidifying sounds. Armanie loves it!
Post a Comment