Randy & Lizzie are the bestest of friends just like their mommies. They had so much fun playing together. Maybe they will even date someday?
Ashley, Randy, and Lizzie at the beach
Ashlyn & Paker flying kites
Randy and Lizzie having fun
WOW!!! Look at me!
Wendy and Lizzie enjoying the sunI LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!
Lizzie's 1st sand experience
Randy playing in the sand
Lizzie trying to figure out why this "spoon" is so BIG!
Jaren enjoying the sand and his chipsWe had a great time in Oceanside! The weather was beautiful and there was a nice breeze. We couldn't ask for anything more. Lizzie and I were so excited that Ashley and Randy came to play too. That was the 1st time Lizzie meet both of them. After the beach Lizzie and I had a girls night with the kids. We went to IKEA and In-N-Out. It was like we were back in high school, but with kids. Thanks for the great time Ashley we should do it again sometime soon.






3 comments:
What cute pictures! I had no idea that Ashley had a baby. How fun for you guys to hang out with your babies. Seems like forever away:)
O.K. So I'm totally lame. I don't know why but I was stuck on your Christmas post everytime I checked out your post. I think my computer had it saved that way.
Your pics are adorable. She's growing up so fast!!!
Looks like so much fun. I am such a beach freak! I can't wait to go lots this summer. Lizzie looks so cute!!!
Post a Comment