Tuesday, December 30, 2008
We have a computer again!!! HOORAY!!!
Well I'm sorry to all the people who follow my blog and have been wondering why there have been no postings for quite a LONG time. Our computer CRASHED Christmas Eve and we have been without communication since then... but that goodness for the crap top as Kera says... My parents have been borrowing my laptop for my mom's personal solitaire time. Well we got it back so now we are connected to the real world again.. finally :) Who knows when our other computer will get fixed do you know anyone who fixes computers for cheap? Please let me know. when I try to turn it on the screen goes blue and says it is dropping files.Who knows what that mean? I'm so computer illiterate. Thanks again mom for saving the day, and bringing my laptop to me. The blogging world thanks you a million times :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh no! The blue screen of death! That just happened to us... but our friend here fixed it for us so it is salvagable, at least we learned that! Umm... I don't know how much he charges but ask me if you are interested and I can find out!
We take our computer to Greg at Crafty computers. His number is 658-8755. Good luck and I wouldn't turn on my computer any more if I were you. Not unless you don't care about anything that's on there!
WEll Im glad you have something to get on the internet with. Hey I have a question. Do you know of anything around where you are or wherever of some fun kids things to do. I know you were do little adventures with Lizzy. Let me know if you know of anything. Thanks!
I am having computer trouble at work also. I affectionately call that the blue screen of death. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment