Let me just start off this post about how grateful I am to have AMAZING friends. For those who watch Lizzie for me, Bring me soup when I am sick, bring me sour cream since the weather is horrible and Lizzie is too sick to take out of the house, bring over a spring form pan so that I can make a certain type of dessert for the missionaries coming over tonight, dropping off papers so I don't have to drive all over town to get the information I need for Primary or any other calling I have had in the Church, a listening ear when I just can't take it anymore, going out to lunch just for fun, making treats together, and always a shoulder to cry on. Thanks to ALL the women out there that have done a nice deed for me!I'm extremely grateful for you in my life!





1 comment:
Hey when are you due? I am due July 12th, we find out Monday what we are having!
Post a Comment