Let me just start this off by saying that when Lizzie hits Kindergarten she will NEVER get sick since your immune system will dodge all the yucky sick bugs out there. Lizzie since she was born it seems like she LOVES to get sick... Every time we take a trip in to see Dr. Shah he is amazed that we are back again. Lizzie has been sick since the 13th with a high fever, runny nose, and cough. Dr. Shah keeps reminding me that her lungs sound clear even though she sounds horrible. Plus, this time when we went in to visit him he noticed a vast amount of ear wax in her right ear. So he started digging it out, and cleaned the lil bugger out. I read today that a high fever means that the immune system is working harder which is good thing when fighting a cold. I just feel bad when she is sick so long and isn't her happy self. I keep thinking she is teething her back molars, but who know. I just want her fever to go away already it has been over a week already!!!!
*But the positive side of this post is that she LOVES to cuddle when she is sick, and I rarely get moments like that when she is her happy self. Thanks goodness for sick days!





4 comments:
Yes, that is the good part of kids being sick. They love to cuddle with you! And sleep more. I hope she gets better! No fun!
Aww, so sad! Say hi to Dr. Shah for us the next time you go in to see him (hopefully it won't be soon)! And, I'm with you on the cuddle-bug thing. Even though it's sad to have a sick baby, it's a little nice to have them want to cuddle.
Poor baby! I hate it when they are sick. The upside is (my personal theory) she most likely won't get as sick as and older child. Kira was sick a lot as a baby, but is rarely sick now. The last time she went to the dr.'s was a year and a half ago. Hang in there momma!
oh my gosh i love that top picture- it's priceless! i cant believe how big she is! she is SO cute! good job you guys.
Post a Comment