Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LIZZIE'S RANDOMNESS

I want you!
CHEEEEESSSSE!!!

Lizzie loves to eat her snacks right here!!! It is in front of the kitchen sink, not the greatest place for when I'm cooking



Look at that pose!!! I love my girl!! check out that hair

The clothes she mostly wears.. you got jammies!!!!


THINGS LIZZIE LOVES
SHOWS:
  1. Elmo's World/ or anything Elmo
  2. Blue's Clues
  3. Super Why
  4. Sid the Science Kid

FOOD:

  1. Mac and Cheese
  2. Twisler's
  3. Gummy bears
  4. Veggies
  5. Captain Crunch
  6. Fruity Pebbles

TOYS:

  1. Ball Pit
  2. Putting toys in something and then taking them out (repeating action)
  3. Dominoes
  4. Ball Popper

ACTIONS:

  1. Dancing
  2. Loves giving Kisses to family. friends, books
  3. Blowing kisses to strangers
  4. Running
  5. Doing the moon walk
  6. Playing with her friends
  7. walking sideways

"SAYS":

  1. Dada
  2. Momma
  3. YES!
  4. I did it!
  5. Baba- the only animal sound she can make
  6. Papa
  7. Night-Night










1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

She is getting so big!! I can't believe how much hair she has! I think it is making up for lost time ;). She will make such a great big sister.