yeah another girl!!! I must say I voted BOY. I was wrong! Im so happy for you! We all know this new little girl will be darling! Congratulations. hey have her a day early...its my bday too.
I am so excited! I did not realize our due day is FOUR days apart! That is pretty cool! We have to get our kids together! Maybe he will take Krislynn to the prom :) hehehehehehe
I am so excited! I did not realize our due day is FOUR days apart! That is pretty cool! We have to get our kids together! Maybe he will take Krislynn to the prom :) hehehehehehe
What? I didn't even see the vote! I would have voted boy, too. I think...but congrats on the girl! Sorry to hear about your horrible story, though. That stinks! Good thing David and family were there to help out. Kaiser should get more parking, right?
8 comments:
Yay We're have a girl too! Congrats.
yeah another girl!!! I must say I voted BOY. I was wrong! Im so happy for you! We all know this new little girl will be darling! Congratulations. hey have her a day early...its my bday too.
I am so excited! I did not realize our due day is FOUR days apart! That is pretty cool! We have to get our kids together! Maybe he will take Krislynn to the prom :) hehehehehehe
I am so excited! I did not realize our due day is FOUR days apart! That is pretty cool! We have to get our kids together! Maybe he will take Krislynn to the prom :) hehehehehehe
YAY! 2 girls... you are one lucky woman!
What? I didn't even see the vote! I would have voted boy, too. I think...but congrats on the girl! Sorry to hear about your horrible story, though. That stinks! Good thing David and family were there to help out. Kaiser should get more parking, right?
Congratulations!!!!! That's quite an accomplishment. So many boys are being born. Have fun with more dresses and dolls!
Yeah 4 granddaughters in a row, they'll be such great buddies. Watch out boys we have more Estrogen coming into the Parker family!
Post a Comment