Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lizzie can do it!!!

The other day Kera, the kids, and I took a trip over to Cawston Park in San Jacinto. It is a cute park in the middle of a quaint neighborhood, and I thought it would be the BEST place for the kids to play. Let me just remind you it was 80 degrees outside just a week ago. Well at this park there are 2 different playgrounds one for younger kids with smaller slides and climbing equipment, and then there is the BIG KID playground with the BIG twisty slide and swings and climbing equipment. Well I guess Lizzie thought since Kera's kids were playing on the BIG KID equipment that Lizzie should too. So there she goes climbing the HUGE stairs up to the BIG twisty slide. I asked Kera if she would stand at the bottom to catch Lizzie... and let me just tell you she LOVED IT!!! She must have done it 8 times. She thought she was so BIG!!! I was so proud of her!!!! She is only 14 months and going down the BIG SLIDE... she is growing up way too fast. Then we took a trip over to McDonald's so the kids could get a snack and play a little more. Lizzie once again thought she should play with the BIG kids and climb up the tree towards the slide. Well Lizzie can climb stairs well, but she can't come down them. SO here is a picture of Lizzie at top of the tree, and not knowing how to get down.. Thanks Kera for climbing up the tree and getting Lizzie down, because there was no way I could have done it.



1 comment:

The Special Reds said...

I guess your computer's working again? Cool! And we have the same grass you do--Mr. Rain is pretty cheap! Love all your new posts! And can I get some of those cookies? And who are you going to heart attack next? Hmm?