Sunday, January 30, 2011
Our new playroom
Well I have really wanted to put the girls together and have them share a room for a long time now, but I haven't had the time or patience to do it. Saturday came and I thought what the heck.. let's just do it already. So we moved Lizzie in with Krislynn (pictures will be coming when we get their room all put together) and I made Lizzie room the playroom. This room is perfect for us to do all our preschool stuff, and I set it up so all the toys are set up in sections. I'm really glad with how it turned out. The only thing I need to get is a calendar, and hang up my new alphabet project I have been working on (pictures will be coming) The girls LOVE it! Now the question is... how long will it last as a playroom before it turns into a Nursery? Only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment