Sunday, January 2, 2011

Someone is a Sunbeam!


Today is a HUGE day for Lizzie!!! She is FINALLY a SUNBEAM!!! This means no more Nursery, and Lizzie singing with all the other Primary kids for every Holiday! I have been waiting for this moment to happen, and I can't believe she is so grown up. I remember the day when she was born, and just how little she was, but now she is growing into a beautiful girl. Krislynn wanted in on the picture time too. At the end of this month Krislynn is FINALLY in Nursery!!

*Funny Story: Look at the picture with Lizzie holding up the paper with all the letters on it. The class was just suppose to write out Sunbeam in the letters, but Lizzie wanted to show her teacher that she knew all her letters. She had to tell Molly every letter, and then of course stick it on her paper. What a smart girl I have. Then I guess they were making bows out of pipe cleaners to stick on their papers, but they weren't sticking so my creative girl told Molly she wanted it to be a bracelet. She was so proud of all her creations. I just love this girl!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: