Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine Countdown

The other day I found this while I was blog scrolling. I thought it was super cute, but I didn't have the time nor the tools to make it. So I came up with this instead...

The girls are going to love them, and that is all that matters. I wish I had a SUPER cool Cricket to di-cut the words for me, and some super nifty tools to cut out holes for the kisses so I could use the same board every year. That is JUST TOO ORIGINAL for me. This way I can change it up each year, and get a little more creative than the last. If you want to know how to make the board above click on the word this, and it will take you to the blog I found it on.
P.s. I also have a little trick up my sleeve for my husband, but he reads our blog every so often so when I give him his countdown I will fill you in.

3 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

"countdown to kisses", how adorable.

The Lingo Family said...

So creative. I want to make one!!! You better let me in on your gift idea for David. I might want to do the same. :)

Bekah Parker said...

Very creative. Love it.