




Well last Friday was a sad day... It was David's last Friday off. We sure loved spending an extra day with him. Well we decided to have fun while it lasted so we ran some errands and Lizzie enjoyed her very 1st In-n-Out. I think by her expression you can tell her love for the simple things in life. She had a great time playing with her hat, she kept turning it around and thinking she was a pirate... then we headed to Lowe's for some things... Lizzie LOVES to look at the Christmas stuff and watch all the different things sing and dance. Well she especially LOVED this reindeer hat and nose. We couldn't get a picture with both the hat and the nose on so we hope you enjoy our lil reindeer!!!





2 comments:
Hi Katrina! I got your comment about my wreath...Thanks! I got the wreath at michaels and then just spray painted it... I found the spiders at Walgreens, but I did see that they had some at michaels as well. :)
Fun pics! I didn't know he used to get Fridays off! Wow.
Post a Comment