Friday, October 10, 2008

Poop... Poop... EVERYWHERE!!!


SO Let me just tell you I'm NOT the worst mom in the world!!!! Lizzie had just finished lunch, and she smelled so I checked her, and there was nothing in her pants so I let her down to play. While I continued working on some appetizers for my Uppercase Living party tonight. Lizzie was playing great! She was so happy and just playing so good.. THEN I LOOKED OVER... and saw some brown stuff on her face. I glanced back to see if it was just a shadow... IT WASN"T!!!! Poop was on her face... on her clothes, on the carpet, on the fireplace, on her toys... IT WAS EVERYWHERE!!!!! and I'm not exaggerating. So I threw Lizzie in the tub got her clean put her in her crib.. then attacked the poop that was all over my family room. Seriously, how could a little girl poop that much? Thank goodness for carpet and tile cleaner.. oh yeah and my washing machine... The thing is full of toys and stuffed animals that got attacked. Don't worry if you are coming over tonight it is all cleaned up. I just needed a moment to reflect on this PRICELESS MOMENT while Lizzie is screaming in the background and my house reeks like Poop!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh the things we mothers do. Poor Katrina!

The Special Reds said...

Again, what a nightmare! I'm sure things like that only happen once to a mom, no matter how many kids you have! Well, let's hope that's true. I hope you got my email--sorry I didn't make it last night! Julianna got worse after I talked to you on the phone. She really didn't have a good night at all and I'm glad I was here to help! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Just wait until they take their diaper off by themselves! Trust me, it does not get any better.