
Fun on the water with Ryan, Cori & Greg Shaw, Brandon, and of course US!

The BEST job.. Holding the red flag!

Where in the United States besides Hawaii can you go wakeboarding in October? It was a little cold on Saturday, but the water was way warm. Thanks to Ryan for letting us play on his boat and go wakeboarding. It was my 1st time trying to wakeboarding.. I found it a lot easier than waterskiing, but I'm not saying that I'm PRO. After a couple tries I was able to get up... More pictures to come after Brandon sends them my way. I know... we were playing out on the lake during General Conference, but at least the Ensign publishes the talks next month, so I can edify myself even more!
2 comments:
You naughty girl--skipping conference! And you call yourself the primary secretary! Totally kidding. Looks like fun, and it was a cold day! Up for some volleyball tomorrow?
Looks like lots of fun. You're brave to weather the cold. Weather, is that right?
Post a Comment