I was reading Stacy's blog and she said she made funnel cake, and I thought that sounded so good!!!! So I looked up a recipe online and WALA!!! Here it is....This is the county fair type funnel cake recipe. Light and fluffy, that gets dusted with powdered sugar and served hot for a fun and tasty treat. Funnel cake doesn't have to be a once a year treat...you know!Ingredients:
1 egg
2/3 cup milk
2 tbsp. sugar
1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
Directions:
1. Beat egg and milk. Mix all other ingredients and slowly add to the egg mixture, beating until smooth.
2. Using a funnel, drop into hot oil working from center outwards. Remove from the oil when golden brown and crispy.
3. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, then top with freezer jam, and strawberries, and a little cool whip and serve.
Thanks Stacy for the yummy idea!!!





3 comments:
I'm excited to try it!
Hey, Katrina! Thanks for stopping by to say hi. Happy Halloween to you, too!
Just so you know, I kinda stalk yer blog. Your Lizzie is so darn cute. I can't believe how much she is growing!
Thanks again. Hope you and David and Lizzie are great.
You are welcome!!! Thanks for the recipe, i cheated and got the ready made mix but i am all out so now i know how to make them. They are so good, but so fatting!! Oh well..... talk to you soon.
Post a Comment