The Trails
I LOVE morning dew
Daddy and Lizzie enjoying the walk
Tired Lizzie
Sleeping Lizzie
I LOVE morning dew
Daddy and Lizzie enjoying the walk
Tired Lizzie
Sleeping Lizzie
David and I decided that we were going to start walking on Saturday's together. There are some fun trails over by our house, so we thought we would hit the trails and enjoy our time together. Lizzie loves walks and especially LONG walks.. you can tell by the pictures... it knocked her out. We walked the trails then over by the Shumaker's house and around their neighborhood then down some side roads since we saw some garage sale signs, and back to our car. We had a great time!!! But the highlight of the day was when we saw this garage sale sign... oh how I wish we got a picture... it said, "Neighbor gard sail" it was priceless! Thanks for stupid people who can't spell to make my day.





1 comment:
Nice garage sale sign. Classic. Good idea walking together on Saturdays! A nice way to spend time with each other.
Post a Comment