
So the other day I was watching PBS with Lizzie.. oh wait that is an understatement I watch PBS with Lizzie EVERYDAY, but to get back to my point... and PBS has a NEW website for Parents now. I wanted to check it out to see what it all involved, and I came across the SuperSisters Blog. So I quickly scrolled down their blog and noticed that EACH DAY they raffle prizes off if you post on their blog. So I did it not thinking I would win, and what happened... I WON a Jay-Jay Jet Plane movie and some other fun stuff. PLUS they are giving away a FREE Printer and some other cool prizes!!!
ALL MOMS should check it out!!!! http://www.pbs.org/parents/supersisters/





2 comments:
NO WAY! Did you know we have the same birthday???
Neither did I. I knew that's why I liked you so much!
Congrats on winning. :)
Shawna
sweet! we love PBS kids too! we're big fans of sid the science kid around here. :)
Post a Comment