Monday, February 2, 2009

MY HUSBAND IS GENIUS!!!!


Sorry to the blogging world for neglecting you. My husband had such a GENIUS idea, that is another reason why I married him. We were talking one morning before Church about how I lost the cord for the camera. He was confused and lead me into the office and showed me the USB Compact Flash Reader, and asked if this is what I was looking for. I TOTALLY forgot about that. So now I am able to upload pictures that are on my Cannon so now I just need to tote that along where ever we go now!!! HOORAY WE ARE BACK!!!!

3 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Gotta love David!

The Special Reds said...

Alright! I was beginning to worry. I didn't know you finished your backyard? When did that happen? I wanna see it! How do you feel about walking this Friday? I don't foresee anything keeping me from going...yet!

Violet said...

Ok I don't get how you are doing these cute things with Publisher. Even if I did make something cute how do you save it as a picture file to upload later? Help!!!