Monday, October 13, 2008

Ball Pit of Fun


Thanks Kera and Blake for letting Lizzie play in your ball pit. Kera is GENIUS... She made her own ball pit for Julianna to play in by using: a blow up pool, ball pit balls, and then tons of fun! One day I hope I will have great ideas like Kera, but for now I will just benefit from her AMAZING ideas. Blake and Lizzie had a great time doing wrestling moves on each other. Lizzie thought the balls were so fun to play in, Blake just kept making her laugh...Thanks again!

2 comments:

The Special Reds said...

You are so funny. Thanks for your comment, by the way. This ball pit is actually big enough for adults, too. But yes, a really big ball pit would be great! Her therapist won't let me go in theirs, although it's really big. Cute picture that you made! How did you do that?

Katie said...

Yeah how did you do this cool postcard-looking thing Katrina??