Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Day at the Park and Garage Sales





Well garage sales where we live are AWESOME!!! If you want a great place to go we have a place for you to visit. Plus, they start on FRIDAY! Gigi scored some great deals while I ended up with a couple things I was super excited about: a cornucopia for my kitchen, a quiet book from the Stengels, and a super cute Halloween sign. Then we found a great park and the girls wanted to play for a while so my mom, Gigi, the girls, and I played at the park and got some cute pictures. Lizzie really liked the slides... she can't wait to go again!
Thanks Mom & Gigi for the fun sleepover party and morning!
Thanks again for all the people that showed up to my Uppercase Living Party and made it a success!

2 comments:

The Special Reds said...

Fun Fun! I would love to go garage saling (is that what you call it?) sometime with you.

Mike & Brenda & Family said...

You have a real cutie on your hands there. Miss you guys tons too. Take care and make sure to tell everyone hello for us, and keep in touch.