Thanks for all the girls who came to Craft Night this month. We had a lot of fun and ate some yummy treats. The FREE craft was a huge success. Here are some of the crafts that I got pictures of.
The Three Wise men tile is one of the crafts for next month's craft night
This is the beginning of what the snowman will look like. David didn't have time to drill the hole so there are no lights inside yet... this is also another Nov. craft
This was the FREE craft. They are magnets!
Here is Kera making her FREE craft... doesn't she look like she is having a great time?
The Three Wise men tile is one of the crafts for next month's craft night
This is the beginning of what the snowman will look like. David didn't have time to drill the hole so there are no lights inside yet... this is also another Nov. craft
This was the FREE craft. They are magnets!
Here is Kera making her FREE craft... doesn't she look like she is having a great time?








3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I wish that I could have gone! I want a chip board now and pretty much all of them. Hey, are we doing those crafts on the 8th of Npve.? I saw a poster at church today that said "soup-er" Staurday was on the 8th and I didn't really know what that included. Also, who do I ned to pay for those crafts??
I did have a GREAT time but next time I'll try to look cuter.
Well, I don't know what I signed up for then. I guess the soup-er Saturday? I'm making the advent calendar and the family frame. However, after I signed up I saw the date and I will be gone that Saturday. I will for sure be there on the 15th at your house at 6 right?! Thanks Katrina!
Post a Comment