Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Poop...Poop.. GALORE!!!!

So if you have a quizzy tummy this might not be the post to read. I feel like the worst mom ever! I don't know what I did wrong to deserve this... Lizzie has been having these BOMB poops lately, and she gets it EVERYWHERE!!! This is the 2nd time this week in her crib where she has had an explosion in her crib. In the morning I let her play in her crib and play. Well this morning was not like every other morning... I went out into the garage to spray paint David's shirt for his costume I was out there for probably 10 mins at the most.. then I hear Lizzie playing like normal so I come in and wash my hands and head into the danger zone... To my surprise I found THIS!!! Poop.. poop.. GALORE!!!! She was covered in it.. her bed was covered in it, and the floor was covered in it. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???? SO as I get Lizzie out of her bed and run into the bathroom TO get her in the tub she is flinging poop everywhere... I'm SERIOUSLY going to pull my hair out... she was so proud of herself, happy and smiling!!! Maybe she just like the texture of her poop?


ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

oh poor Katrina!! Wow- is she maybe drinking too much juice? Or maybe not a good kinda juice (Madylin did that once when I gave her apple-rasberry juice) If her stools are really runny all the time, she may have developed a dairy allergy- my niece just turned 2 and she has developed one. DId you just put her on cow's milk when she turned 1? That might have something to do with it.
I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this! yuck!

Bodell Family said...

Duck tape?!?!? And full length jammies! That way if she does explode it's all in her Jammies! That is really gross though. And on a side note, I just wanted to let you know that I will be at craft night and I have my "souper" Saturday projects that I will bring and make!

The Special Reds said...

Yeah, I would say it might be an allergy. I would definitely talk to her pediatrician--try giving him/her a call. There has to be a reason why she does this--not just because she thinks it's funny!

Anne Marie said...

Don't know. Sorry. It's frustrating, I know. If they're runny blowouts, bananas and yogurt help. If not, I'm not sure what would be wrong. I'm sorry I'm not much help.


Yes the mummy cupcake is frosting and mini M&M's for eyes.

Anonymous said...

That's just what happens! Sorry! We use cloth diapers with snaps so Scott can't get his off.